Monday, September 29, 2008

Movin on up!

So I finally got out of my parent's house! Me and my 27-year old law student sister got a townhouse together in downtown St. Louis. It is effing sweet! We have only lived there for two weeks but I'm loving the close proximity to alot of bars/restaurants. It is in a historic neighborhood so all the buildings around us are really pretty. And we're 1 block away from this huge park. We still have a lot of work to do to make it look cute but we're on our way. We just bought a sofa and loveseat in a chocolate velvet upholstery. The only thing that I don't like is that I have to learn how to drive my sister's car which is a stick so I can get to work and it takes me twice as long to get there too. Not going so well so far....hopefully I can master it soon. The best part about it is that my sister has the cutest dog ever- Ginger (or Binny Boo Boo as I like to call her).


Life is pretty good other than that I hate my job.... but I just had my 24th birthday (God I feel old saying that). I'm still going out a lot but trying to just save it for the weekend now! I had an awesome weekend celebrating and even met a really hot guy! So now everyone needs to come visit me in STL! I promise a sweet time! Love, Cubes

1 comment:

Framie said...

Wow, that dog is cute! Isn't a great feeling to get out from under that parents. And don't worry, you arn't the only one who is hating their job. I'm quitting mine as soon as I can find another (in the design feild or not). Miss you!